Wednesday, September 8, 2010

30 day blog challenge....oops!

I fail. I went home to Vancouver for a week without my computer, and of course there wasn't a single working computer in my family's house. SO then I came back to Calgary and spend the whole weekend working and moving and its all been quite stressful. SO I'm returning to the blog challenge, better late than never I suppose.

What is in your  makeup bag?

Well I don't have a picture of it, and honestly I just dumped most of it because I finally moved (!!!) and actually have a bathroom for my makeup. HOwever, previous to this, my make up bag held in it:

1. Makeup Forever HD invisible cover foundation














2. Makeup forever duomat powder foundation
3. Too Faced Caribbean in a Compact in Sun Bunny

4. Mac Powder blush in Sunbasque

5. Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara (I hate this)

I'll be honest, there is a ton of other crap in there too, but these are the products I use daily. I'm really too lazy to post any others.

1 comment:

  1. awwww at least you made it this far in this blog challenge! i was thinking about doing it but then i knew i wouldn't even last 3 days! LOL

    ReplyDelete