Wednesday, August 25, 2010

30 day blog challenge: day 10.

day 10 - a photo of your favourite place to eat.

The royal vancouver yacht club
I don't care whether its Jericho beach or Coal harbour, I love it. When I was a kid we went to the Coal Harbour all the time, and I loved the clam chowder, and the smell of the ocean. Since I've been older, we go more to the Jericho beach location, and even if you just sit in the clubhouse downstairs, the view is absolutely beautiful. Sitting upstairs is even more lovely, and you can watch the sailboats come in and out, and feel the most perfect sea breeze while you eat. YOU can't go wrong with the Halibut and Chips (a classic) But I also love the black and blue salad and the California Chicken wrap.  I can't eat shellfish, but my mom says the shrimp sandwich is PERFECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment