Monday, August 16, 2010

Blog challenge: Day 3

3. your idea of the perfect first date.

I have a confession. I have never really been on an actual first date. All of the boyfriends I have ever had have kind of been whirlwind romances, or friendships that have just kind of blossomed into relationships. Not to mention I haven't dated someone new since I was 19. Honestly, my idea of the perfect first date would be for a guy to take me to some really cool restaurant that I'd never been to before. Like vij's in Vancouver. This place isn't just a restaurant, its an experience. It is always packed, and half the fun is waiting for your table. They pass around great appetizers and drinks while you wait, and once your seated the food is incredible. Vij, the owner of the restaurant, wanders around the restaurant, greets you at the door, and comes by to see how your food is. Vij's serves Indian food with a modern take, but not the typical modern fusion you might expect. For example, a favourite appetizer is chickpeas and kale. what a weird combination! But I digress.

I guess I'm pretty easy to please that way, but I honestly have yet to take part in the typical dating scene that most people experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment