Sunday, August 22, 2010

30 day blog challenge: day 8

Day 8: a song to match your mood.

Seriously, I could come up with about a million songs for my mood today. So I'll try to narrow it down to two.
1) Smoke on the water - deep purple. It is SO smoky in calgary from the forest fires, and its making my eyes and throat sting! This morning when I drove over the Glenmore reservoir it looked all weird, and there was smoke hovering over the water, and it made me think of this!
2) Home - Michael Buble. why? because at this time on thursday thats where I will be...HOME! I'm so excited that I'll be back in Vancouver. Its been more than 2 months since the last time I was home, which is just about the longest I've ever gone without seeing my family! I've got lots of great things planned, including a spa day with my mom and grandma, seeing a friend who has been in the netherlands for the past year, and celebrating my best friend's graduation! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment