Saturday, August 21, 2010

blog challenge: day 7

day 7: your dream wedding.

I am going to be perfectly honest here. I have NO idea what my ideal wedding would be. Not for lack of trying. I seriously only seem to watch say yes to the dress, which is conveniently always on right when my boyfriend walks in the door every day. Poor guy is probably scared shitless, haha. I don't even know what kind of dress I want. SO instead I'll leave you with some picturse from one of my favourite blogs, cup of jo. She posts some of the coolest wedding photos ever! I just love what this first bride wore...

This couple got married in this tiny little chapel in Iceland. How cool!

I love this 1920s inspired look. How fantastic!!

This couple got married in the middle of the forest in Vermont. Their guests were invited to camp out in tents, and this was the "Ladies' Lounge" tent!

How beautiful is this? I love how her veil comes out of her hair like that. I totally want to do this!


Picture Credit: cup of jo

No comments:

Post a Comment