Sunday, August 15, 2010

outfit post.

Ok this week has been SUPER stressful, but I really wanted to get an outfit post in. This is what I wore the other day while I was running errands and at school. I had to get knew work pants, so I took this (on my cell, ugh) while I was trying some on.

Cardigan: Forever21, Tank: Wilfred, Jeans: Forever21, Shoes: Sperry


I just want to quickly say something about my jeans. They are from forever 21 and they were only $15! I bought them last summer while in California, and I loved them so much that I bought a second pair when I got back. In these pictures I have the cuffed, but IRL they are full length. I love having these in the winter because they are perfect for boots. The wash is nice and dark, and despite wearing them ALL the time and putting them in the dryer (shhh) they haven't faded too badly. Anyway, I love buying expensive jeans, so I never thought I would be okay with these, but they truly are fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment