Monday, August 23, 2010

30 day blog challenge: day 9

day 9: a photo of the last thing you purchased.

OK, this is going to have to wait until tomorrow. I feel like that is kind of cheating, but I have a good reason for it.

There was this shirt at Aritzia that I had been eyeing, and I tried it on one day during the presale, but I was already buying a TON of other stuff that was on sale, and this wasn't, so I left it. but I kept thinking about it. Then one day I was at the mall, and I saw a girl wearing it in a really cute, effortless kind of way. I decided I had to have it, and I went straight to Aritzia to get it at that very second. It was gone. I took this as a sign and moved on. But not really, because I checked every aritzia location in calgary for it. no such luck. In the last store, I tried on the top in a different colour, just to see if I liked it as much. When I stepped out of the dressing room, the SA commented on it looking nice, and I said "yeah, but I'd really rather have the cream and navy version." Well, the SA kindly found it (although I was annoyed to discover it was at the location where I usually shop in vancouver) and they had it brought in for me. I`m wasn't surprised, because I'd had this done before, but man was I happy that they were able to find it in my size somewhere! anyway, this was my last purchase, and it came in on friday but I've been working too much to pick it up. But I intend on goign to get it tomorrow, and then I will definitely take a picture of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment