Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I suck.

Ok so I went camping this weekend. REAL camping. My family still doesn't believe me. I even fished (I didn't really catch anything though). I'm becoming such a redneck! kill me. Anyway I thought I should blog something real quick since I obviously wasn't at a computer all weekend.

So I will be the first person to admit that I don't take care of my skin properly when I'm at my boyfriends. This usually isn't that big of a deal, but since I've essentially been living with him lately, its become a problem. my skin has become DISGUSTING. I don't think the camping helped much either. So anyway, mer in cashmere did a post a while back about this great st. ives product, so I thought I'd give it a try. I've used the st.ives apricot scrub for a long time, but it was just a little bit too gentle for my skin. If i'm going to exfoliate, I need it to really scrub, you know? So I figured that St. Ives Timeless Skin Daily Microdermabrasion is a relatively inexpensive option for me. I bought it and used it a few times, but then I was gone camping, so I've just started using it again.

My initial reaction was/is positive. I love the way my skin feels as I'm washing my face, I feel like it is actually scrubbing my skin, and afterwards my skin felt all soft and nice like I'd put on some really expensive moisturizer or something. and after the 3 or so days I'd used it, I really felt like it was making a difference in my skin. It was evening out my skin tone, and definitely helped with dry areas and those annoying little spots I tend to get on my chin and forehead. Anyway, so far I'd say that this is a GREAT product especially considering the price, but who knows what will happen long term!

here is a link to the product website.

St. Ives Timeless Skin Daily Microdermabrasion, $6.37, drugstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment