Sunday, August 15, 2010

blog challenge: day 2

Day 2 - a picture of something you ate

ugh. this is the worst possible day to have done this because I have so much going on that I am making a boring meal tonight, but I have already taken too many days off so I need to get back at it.

I'm making baked pasta with meat sauce, and this is the meat sauce I made:

 If I remember I will add a picture of the finished product. obviously another crappy picture from my cell, I swear to God I will charge my camera and actually start using it ASAP. I spent the weekend at my boyfriend's parents house outside the city, playing with his little sister who is 2 and hilarious. It was really nice to just relax for a couple of days, but now I'm playing catch-up with all the homework I have to do for tomorrow. If I have time before dinner is done, I'll do a quick (but boring) outfit post from the other day!

No comments:

Post a Comment