Thursday, August 12, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 1

Its only day 1 and I already almost forgot about the blog challenge.

1. Post a picture of you and a description of how your day was.

Alright, so this is me. This picture was taken during stampede, hence the slightly strange outfit.

Today wasn't the greatest, to be honest. I did sign the lease for my new townhouse today, which I'm really excited about. But I had a paper due today so I only slept for 3 hours last night, and then I had to go clean up my room in my old house so my landlord could show it, which was about the last thing I wanted to do after writing my paper. I went to Ikea afterwards to look at some things for my new place, which made me feel a bit better, and then I came home (and when I say home I mean my boyfriend's place). I tried to take a nap, but just as I was about to fall asleep the bf came in from work started bugging me. So I went to the grocery store and came home and cooked dinner for the Bf and his cousin who was over. I made greek potatoes, greek marinated chicken, and cucumber salad. On my way home from the grocery store my dad called with some bad news and I've been feeling really worried ever since. Hopefully everything will be ok, though. Anyway I'm excusing myself now from tomorrows blog challenge in the event that things aren't going well. fingers crossed and lets hope for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment