Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My struggle with technology and my latest obsession.

I hate technology. I just switched from wordpress to blogger because I am an idiot when it comes to technology and i have a vague (VAGUE) understanding of blogger because I've used it for other blogs....and no understanding of wordpress. I literally just copy/paste'd some of my old posts over, so thats why they all seem to have come from the same day! I am so technologically inept it hurts.

Ok. I Am the kind of person who absolutely hates something when it first becomes stylish but then changes her mind when its basically too late to get into it. I usually do it anyway, I'm dumb like that.

SO anyway, I have these ridiculously freakishly small ankles, but I really want some fantastic gladiators that go up my ankles a bit. I am not a very big person, so i can't get away with really chunky/blingy/ridiculous ones. I kind of thought this whole gladiator thing was going to be pretty short lived, to tell you the truth, so I didn't buy into it at first. But now I've decided its something I'm willing to invest in. especially after the blister my havaianas left last week.

which brings me to this:
SAM EDELMAN.
how great are his shoes? ok, I like his s/s 2010 hamiltons a fair bit, but what I've decided I really want are LAST YEARS Greco's. But can I find them anywhere? not a hope. Not even ebay has the answer to my prayers. I would pat big bucks for these now, if only they would mysteriously appear.

Fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment