Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What's in Your Bag?


THIS is what is in my bag! sorry about the crappy cell-phone picture.
In case its not clear…this is what all that junk is!
1) the bag itself. Its some weird brand i’ve never heard of before, but I love this bag, and here is why: first, the leather is BEAUTIFUL. It is the softest most lovely natural leather ever. lovelovelove. Ok, second, it has these gorgeous silver buckles on the straps, which also keep it from wearing out. Fantastic. third, there are one million pockets. i need pockets, or else my life becomes a mess. truth. The bag is a dark chocolate brown, because you can’t really tell in the picture. The label says CNKW canada, if you’re curious. I’ll post a better picture of the bag by itself later.
2) Coach wallet. You can kind of see in the picture that it is turquoise inside. I LOVE that. I’m not particularly big on monogrammed bags/wallets…you know like when coach or louis vuitton or gucci or whoever puts their logo all over the bag like a pattern? I don’t like to advertise this sort of information, because I’m worried people will judge me.
3)burt’s bees lemon butter cuticle creme. If you have chronically dry hands, or live in a dry climate this stuff is GREAT. saves my life. I am a chronic cuticle-picker, so this really helps with that, too.
4) Essie nailpolish in california coral. I’ll talk more about this another time, but I love essie nail polish. I’ve been carrying it around in my purse because I keep meaning to get my nails done for the summer and forgetting.
5) Pens and a note pad. I love to write, so this is important for that, but I am also a chronic list-maker, so that makes it even more important!
6) hair elastic, bobby pin, and claw clip. I am terrible about my hair. I am always fidgeting with it or adjusting it. and it gets out of style SO easily. So each of these items is employed at different times to aid in this issue.
7) Advil. because the minute I stop carrying it in my purse I will get the worst headache ever. Also, I am trying to quit drinking coffee….caffeine withdrawal = worst headaches ever. advil helps this.
8)Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Therapy. Smells like an old lady, and I love that (I am an old lady…you’ll see what I mean) also, my gramma gave this to me for my birthday. Its awesome because it really moisturizes your hands without being greasy. also really like the tube because it is a metal-type one (make sense?)
9) M.A.C. petting pink tinted lip conditioner. Has sunscreen in it. big plus. not sticky. big plus. tinted such a cute pink, and I don’t need a mirror to put it on. BIG plus.
10) M.A.C. Viva Glam II lipstick. Still not sure how I feel about this colour, its really neutral though, which I do like. I used to be obsessed with neutral lipstick shades. now I want a cute corally pink. This was the perfect neutral lipstick for me though. Love mac lipstick.
11)Sephora mirror. ’nuff said.
12)Keys. Obviously. please note the cute K key chain. I love that…I’m so weird.
13) USB stick. for school. kill me.
ALSO, I usually have rosebud salve in there too, but I’ve momentarily misplaced it. but I love that stuff, and its ALWAYS in there, so I figured I should mention it.
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment