Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What I Wore Today (The don't judge me edition)

What I wore today. Ugh, the weather here is HORRIBLE. There was a massive hail storm here yesterday, with pieces of hail LITERALLY the size of golfballs. I know people say that all the time, but I’m not kidding. It was on the national news, so you can look it up if you don’t believe me. Anyway, its been pouring rain ever since. I was doing laundry at my house last night, and I stupidly left every coat/everything with a hood at the boyfriend’s. TERRIBLE IDEA. So this morning I had to somehow get dressed for the awful weather with what I had at my place. This was a struggle. What I came up with was the following:
periwinkle blue longsleeve crewneck talula sweater. the one with the slight batwing. i can’t remember what its called.
dark wash current/elliott jeggings. I bought them at the aritzia private pre-sale, so no, I didn’t pay $250 for them…I paid about half that. Althought I love expensive designer jeans, I can’t really reasonably justify spending that much on them.
turqoise aldo flats. bought them on sale yesterday, because my favourite black ones got ruined in the terrible weather
ok, this was kind of a strange combo, but those were the only shoes I had with me (other than the ruined black ones), but this is where it gets REALLY weird. I went to leave, and even my Vancouverite rain tolerance could not tolerate that weather without a hood/sweater. I had NOTHING in my closet to suffice, except an old original fit TNA zip-up hoodie. In purple. With that sweater. how embarrassing.
Now normally I would have sucked it up, but the walk from my car to class today is long. So I wore the hoodie. and I took it off the MINUTE I was in the door. but still.
Thats what I wore today. Don’t judge, I know its terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment